Freelancer/ Vendor - NetSuite Developer
- Provide support and subject matter expertise to users, company employees, contractors, suppliers, or customers;
- Lead report writing and analytics efforts for company financial information;
- Lead data and/or related systems integration projects across the company business domain and specific to NetSuite, including implementing BI platforms;
- Perform integrity testing of system upgrades and development releases prior to migration to production;
- Perform hands-on coding work on projects as needed;
- Document business objectives, use cases, business requirements, system specifications, workflows, and process documentation;
- Fill functional lead or system expert roles on production and sandbox NetSuite environments and related systems;
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes in NetSuite to optimize the platform;
- Assist in the development of dashboards and operational reports to provide insight for teams, managers, and executives;
- Assist in the maintenance of our integrated platform testing application;
- Evaluate current state, research, and implement effective solution designs to achieve defined business or process objectives;
- Complete additional responsibilities as required.
- Having at least 3 years experience working with NetSuite
- Deep understanding of SuiteScript, NetSuite's server-side scripting language.
- Proficiency in writing SuiteScript code to customize and extend NetSuite functionality, including creating user event scripts, client scripts, and scheduled scripts.
- Experience in debugging and optimizing SuiteScript code for performance and efficiency.
- Strong ability to design and implement customizations within NetSuite, such as custom record types, fields, forms, and workflows.
- Knowledge of SuiteFlow for designing and automating business processes within NetSuite using a visual interface.
- Experience in creating saved searches and reports to meet reporting requirements.
- Experience in integrating netsuite to other platforms
- Netsuite platform and development experience
- Working time: 8 hours/day, GMT +7 ;
- Open to the long-term cooperation;
- Remote full time;
- 3 months contract or more;